Monday 11 February 2013

First Time

In an earlier post I mentioned that I belong to a facebook group called Scrap It With Attitude, what I did not tell you was that in September 2012  the Admins asked members to submit their work to be considered for the Design Team. I thought about it but decide against it, I was happy with this decision. Then I thought about it some more and decided why not, what is the worst that could happen? The worst that could happen was that I would not get accepted for the Design Team and what is the best thing that could happen? I could become a Design Team member and that is what I became.

My first project was for November and my second project was just last week. We were give a sketch and had to design a layout, card or an Off The Page project. Against my better judgement I decided to try my hand at a layout. Not sure this was the best time to do it, but that is what I did, and if I have my chance again to decided what to produce it will not be a layout. I can honestly say that it was a struggle choosing the photos, deciding on what paper to use and finally what embellishments to attach.

I think it is okay for the first time.


8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Scrap it with Attitude DT too! Just stopping by as a new member of Frosted Design Design Team to say hi, join your blog and I am looking forward to getting to know you better :) waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandee, thank you and welcome to my blog. Congratulations to you as well, cannot wait for the fun to begin and getting to know you.

      Delete
  2. Hi Deena,
    Just wanted to say Hi, Congrats and welcome to FD. Looking Forward to work with you.
    Channa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Channa thank you for the friendly welcome and welcome to my blog

      Delete
  3. Congrats and welcome to FD Deena!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie, so excited and looking forward it, I think

      Delete
  4. Hi Deena! Just stopping by to say Congrats on joining the Frosted Designs team! You are going to love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barb, thank you very much, makes me a little nervous but with all the wonderful ladies on the dt it will be fun, and welcome to my blog

      Delete