Tuesday 5 February 2013

Very Addictive

February last year I discovered a very addictive form of art. Artist Trading Cards or ATCs. They are small works of art that are about the same size as the old swap cards. They measure 2 and a half inches by 3 and a half inches in size. The reason the are called trading cards is because you trade them. They cannot be brought or sold.

Normally how it works is that you join a group and the host selects a theme and then the artist interprets the theme as they see it. 

Over the last year I have participated in many swaps, I wont show you all of them, below is a select few that I would like to share.


Love

Purple and Bling



Brown, Gold and Distressed


Birds


Black and White


Boys


Free for All

Black and Blue
Love was my very first ATC and my addiction began there after. My favourite would have to be Black and Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment