Monday 13 March 2017

Wildflower Meadow

The last class last Sunday was another one with Fiona from Pastiche Scrapbook Studio The class involved using water colours, not the traditional way but Fiona's way. I don't think I have ever been in a more relaxed class. All the participants were in their zone including me and the time just flew, I could have sat there all day.

I didn't finish my canvas in class but today I did. I wasn't sure which way it was going to hang, as I loved it upside and the right way up, but in the end it is the way it was intended with an added touch from me. Thank you Fiona x


products used for the butterflies: indigo blue mega-flake autumn blaze, black cardstock

 Happy Creating

2 comments:

  1. looks fabulous ... love the added touch of the butterflies ... hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for popping past Annette and your very kind comment, sending hugs right back

      Delete