Monday 18 January 2016

A Gift

A couple of years ago a friend of mine moved house and she has an amazing creative space and is extremely talented, which she will deny. I am lucky enough to get to create in it. Well when she moved she lost her mojo so a group of her creative friends decided that we would each create something for her to hang in her space.

I hadnt seen her for a little while so at the time I could not share what I created for her.


Her favourite colours are pink, aqua, teal, turquoise and green. So I decide to use my favourite products to create something that was unique for her.

Products used: Golden - Fluid Acrylics, Derivan Matisse - Flow, Faber-Castell - Pitt Pens and The Crafters Workshop - Stencils, crackle medium, rubons, Prima Art Basics - 3D Gloss Gel Transparent.

Happy Creating

2 comments:

  1. This gorgeous piece with all that luxurious texture and colour and tribute to my loved ones, made with love by you Deena, still hangs on the wall in my sadly rarely used craft room. I thank you again for taking the time to make me this xoxoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassie, it was made with love and I really enjoyed making it for you xxx

      Delete