Sunday 24 September 2017

Paperfic Melbourne 2017

I cannot remember the last time I attended the Paperific Expo, it is at least 13 years as I have know my husband that long and I haven't been since I have know him. Last month I was able to go, but it was a little different to what I would normally have done. Normally I would have picked a day, and gone, this time was there for four days and working. Thursday was set up day, got there around 1130 as I had to go after I had dropped my children at school. I was really excited but also nervous as I was meeting Kylie and Darryl Powell who own and run Shop and Crop Scrapbooking. I had spoken to Kylie on the phone and had conversations on facebook and messenger but never actually in person. Its a bit hard when I live in Victoria and she lives in NSW. I also meet the fabulous Donna who is also on the design team.

The weekend was a fantastic, I had an absolute blast. For the weekend I got to talk and meet lots of people, selling products that I love and on the Saturday and Sunday I got messy. I played with Expo Kit No. 4 instead of making a scrapbooking layout I create a canvas. Here is a sneak peak, if you would like to see the complete piece please pop on over to the Blog.


Happy Creating

No comments:

Post a Comment