Sunday 11 June 2017

Live In The Moment

Today over on the Shop and Crop Scrapbooking Blog you will find a layout and an art journal page.  I am not sure that I love either of them but I know I have fun creating them.

 

The two of them couldn't be more different if you would like to see a the complete pages please follow the link to Shop and Crop Scrapbooking.

The products below can be all found in the Shop. If you would like to purchase any of them please use the code DO5 for a discount

My Mind's Eye - Hooray,
TCW - Light & Fluffy Modeling Paste
Chartreuse Iridescent Creative Medium,
Colour Blast Shimmer Pot Water Colours - Snow White and Royalty,
Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals Freaky Franken-Lime and Witch's Potion Purple,
Dusty Attic Stencil - Circuit,
Tim Holtz Collection Layering Stencil - Stripes
Archival Ink - Jet Black

Happy Creating

No comments:

Post a Comment