Friday 7 April 2017

Rusty Gears

The Rust Effect Paste trio by Prima Marketing have been my stash for a little while, but it wasn't until I went on retreat last month that I actually played with it. It was a lot of fun to play with.

In using up some of the gelli plate prints that I created in June last year I made a background that I really, really didn't want to cover up. I just loved all the texture and colours that I was able to achieve.



A brain wave hit, I could use gears because they had holes in them, even though I wasn't going to cover the whole background you would be able to see through the gears.


So now not only do I have yummy texture on the background but also on the gears thanks to the texture paste.


 products used: cogs from my stash, art extravagance rust effect paste - gold rust, brown rust & red rust, art extravagance texture paste - graphite, dylusion paints - vibrant turquoise, fresh lime and lemon zest, gelli arts printing plate, the crafter workshop stencil mini corncob etching, kaisercraft mini alpha stickers - chocolate & white, stabilo all - black, faber-castell pitt artist pen big brush - nougat, derivan matisse flow - raw umber, golden mediums - acrylic glazing liquid gloss, mixed media paper, art basics 3d gloss gel - transparent.

Happy Creating

No comments:

Post a Comment