Monday 13 February 2017

Find The Calm Within Your World

I was flicking through my art journal last night just before I went to bed, not really looking for anything but I can across this background and I knew what it needed.

We all have soooo much going on in our lives that sometimes it just gets too much. The calm within my world is my art which has been pushed to the back but the last couple of days I have made a point of coming into my space and trying to create.
 

I cant tell you how or what was used to create this background other than the arrows and circles are from a VivaLas Vegas stamp set.

products used - archival ink - jet black and coffee, dina wakley media stamp - silhouetted woman, posca paint pen - white, printed quote on computer, gellyroll pen - white, uniball signo pen - black.

Happy Creating

No comments:

Post a Comment