Sunday 29 May 2016

How Do I Begin

Today I want to share an art journal page that I created. This page came about because of a post that I put up in one of the facebook groups that belong too. The title of this post was suggested by one of the ladies in the group for our journal page to get us creating. So from the words How Do I Begin I went on to have fun.


This journal page started a little differently to how I normal start. Sometimes writing down how you feel helps you move past the thing that is blocking you. I wrote down my feelings on my water colour paper and because I did not necessarily need it on my page I covered it with gesso and then some paint.




I had so much fun creating this page, my hands were stained for a couple of days afterwards.

Products used: derivan matisse structure paint - titanium white and cobalt turquoise, stencil hero arts - tweed pattern, lindy's stamp gang magicals haunted halloween - tainted love teal and freaky franken lime, faber-castell pitt artist pen - indanthrene blue, archival ink - cornflower blue and watering can, whipped spackle, embossing powder - stampin' up black, ranger silver and adriondack stream, stamp vivalasvegastamp - plate 1471, die cut, strips of scrap paper, sequins, versamark and gauze.

Happy Creating

No comments:

Post a Comment