Monday, 16 November 2015

1 stamp, 2 Cards


Today I am up on the blog for Off The Rails Scrapbooking I have created a tutorial using 1 stamp from Stampin' Up called Swallowtail and creating 2 cards. The colours that I used were from the current challenge on the blog.

Below is our mood palette and I would love to see how you would use it.




All the Products I used are from Stampin' Up
Stamp - Swallowtail
Stamp - Butterfly Basics
Stamp Birthday Blossoms
Ink - Basic Black
Ink - Daffodil Delight
Ink - Soft Suede
Ink - Pool Party
Ink - Cucumber Crush
Cardstock - Whisper White
Cardstock - Basic Black
Re Inker - Cucumber Crush
Re Inker - Daffodil Delight
VersaMark
Clear Embossing Powder


Card Number 1


Card Number 2
 

If you would like to see how I created the above 2 cards then please pop on over to Off The Rails Scrapbooking.

Happy creating


4 comments:

  1. wow what gorgeous cards!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Monica

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Monica, Chantalle from Copasetique Designs did an amazing job and thank you for following my blog

      Delete