Saturday 16 May 2015

Where Flowers Bloom

A couple of weeks ago I was invited to a friends place for a creative play. I had no idea what to take so I did ask for some advice from a group on fb and the suggestions were fantastic but I still was confused. In the end I took pre gessoed timber boards, most of my stencils (and I have quite a few), gesso, a few stamps, heat gun, printed tissue paper, embossing powder and my gel medium.

I really had no plans of what I was going to create. In the end started creating a back ground and an idea started forming in my head.


This was the background I created at my friend's place and below is the finished piece.



Happy Creating

2 comments:

  1. OMG! This is so beautiful. You are such a talented little chicky, I love seeing what you create xx

    ReplyDelete