Wednesday 18 March 2015

The Challenge was Set

Just recently I completed an online course with Michelle from Michelle Grant desiGns. It was all about finding my style and developing my skills as a scrapbooker and oh boy do my skills need a lot of developing. After completely the course, Michelle set us a challenge. Now this challenge was different from other challenges that you see, it was all about discovering how we had enhanced our skills with the knowledge that Michelle shared with us. Yes there were some guidelines like colour, background etc but the main theme was just to have fun. I am not sure about the fun part yet, but i did take on the challenge and completed it.




Products I used
Prima Finnabair - Don't Forget to Fly cling Stamp
Lindy's Stamp Gang - Magicals
Lindy's Stamp Gang - Sprays
Gesso
Texture Paste
Ranger Super Fine Gold Embossing Powder
Dylusions by Dyan Reaveley - Alphabet Border Large Stencil

Happy Creating

No comments:

Post a Comment