Sunday 9 March 2014

It's All About Bling

I have struggled lately, well since Christmas to find my creative side. Two and a half months is a long time and to only have created a couple of pieces, it makes me a little sad and to have a lot of doubt in myself and my journey.

The current challenge at Off The Rails Scrapbooking is all about Bling. So the piece I created was something for me. I can hang it on the wall in my creative space and look at it and believe.


If you would like to see more from the Design Team at Off The Rails Scrapbboking then please visit the blog as they have all worked so hard and created some amazing pieces.

The sponsor for the challenge is Close To My Heart, would love for you to pop over and say Hi, either at their Etsy store or facebook page, links below.

No comments:

Post a Comment