Monday 5 August 2013

Scrapbooking Classes

I have always wondered how to create a layout and thought to myself I could never do that, well i was wrong. I posted about layout that I created all by myself thanks to the classes that I have done. http://deezignerpapercraft.blogspot.com.au/2013/07/cheeky-cute-adorable.html This is the link if you would like to have a look at that particular post.

I began my scrapbooking journey, which I am loving, at Create On Ormond where I have attended many different classes since November 2011. They have included technique and mixed media classes where I have had the chance to use and buy many different products and made new friends along the way.

Create On Ormond arranged for Leonie from Leonie's Life to teach some classes. I attended 6 in total but I only have 4 layouts to share. The other 2 layouts I am not happy with what I did and have not finished. I am planning on exploring the techniques I learnt a lot more.





Thank you for stopping by and Happy creating

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work! You have been very busy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cassie and yes I have been busy and looking forward to exploring some more

      Delete
  2. Stunning work Deena - I'd love to see more layouts in you DT work - I think you found that hidden talent you have. Look forward to seeing more x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think I could be on to something, more to come x

      Delete
  3. Oh these are stunning! Your mixed media backgrounds look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle, and thank you for taking the time to come past and like my blog

      Delete