Sunday 21 July 2013

The Great Outdoors

I wanted to do something a little different for the challenge at Frosted Designs this fortnight. When I think of The Great Outdoors my little man, who is 3 always springs to mind as he loves playing outside. The weather can be hot, freezing cold and raining and he will want to go outside.

I am really not sure how to describe my mixed media canvas. It is certainly for a boy, it is grungy looking, fun and interesting.


Who ever wins this challenge will be the lucky receipent of not one but two prizes. The sponsors for this challenge are Spiegel Mom's Scrap Shop and Molossi.

Happy Creating.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Deena, you always do such an amazing job with every canvas that you do.

    The colors are so for a little man

    Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amanda :) Your support of my work is very much appreciated. x

      Delete